"Classy" napkin ring, brass with fine gold plate by Horst Max Lebert
As of May 20, 2019
- H1¼'', ø 1½''
- Brass with fine gold plate
These napkin rings by Berlin designer Horst Max Lebert are such fine of art that one could almost wear them as pieces of jewellery. No wonder that you can also see them in the New York Museum of Modern Art. The "Classy" model will appeal to those who favour understatement and pure design. Like all of Horst Max Lebert's napkin rings, there is a choice of three finishes for "Classy": oxidised brass, silverplated brass and brass with fine gold plate.
- approx. 3 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.