Le Nez du Vin: 12 white wine aromas, English booklet by Jean Lenoir
- W6¾'' x H9¾'' x D1½'', 24.7 oz
- English booklet
You will find a detailed list of the aromas per set here.
- 1 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 1-2 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.
How long will the aromas keep? The aromas are guaranteed 5 years. They can last 10 years if kept in good conditions. Keep the vials upright in the box. Keep them away from sources of light and heat.
Are the aromas natural? Yes: the aromas are, insofar as possible, of natural origin. Le Nez du Vin, Le Nez du Café and Le Nez du Whisky aromas are made from both natural and synthetic ingredients (about 50/50).
Do the aromas contain alcohol? Le Nez du Vin tries to use other solvents. However, certain natural products are soluble only in alcohol.
Is it possible to buy the aromas or the books separately? Unfortunately not. The vials are inseparable from their companion books and vice-versa. The writings help connect the collection's aromas to the wine, coffee or whisky that you taste.