"Philippe Starck" steak knives, set of 6 by Forge de Laguiole
As of February 23, 2021
- With stainless steel handles, in a gift box
A very welcome guest in French gourmet restaurants: whenever a steak is served, the table is laid with Laguiole knives since these knives are famous all over the world for their sharp blades. The embodiment of supreme tableware elegance, these knives are each handmade by a master craftsman from start to finish in the workshops of the Forge de Laguiole, in accordance with its long-standing manufacturing tradition. The other feature which makes it so unique is the incomparably flexible and easy-to-sharpen blade which is first forged and then hardened with T12 stainless steel. The Laguiole knives have now been given a new look by Philippe Starck. The French designer has created a steak knife with a shining, stainless-steel handle; a masterpiece which harmoniously combines tradition and modern design. The steak knives are delivered as a set of six in a gift box. The pocket knife of Phillipe Starck you can find below.
- 2 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 3 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.