"Juniper wood" carving knife and fork by Forge de Laguiole
As of October 17, 2019
- Length: knife 30 cm, fork 25.5 cm, Juniper wood, stainless steel, not suitable for the dishwasher
The question of the supremacy of function and shape has been optimally solved in this extraordinary carving set. The quality is guaranteed by the reputation of the long knife-making tradition of Laguiole. One special feature of the French manufacturer's is that each item has to be handcrafted by one single master craftsman from start to finish. Another feature of the 175-year tradition of this company is that the blade has to be of high quality forged metal hardened with T12 stainless steel: a process which produces a perfectly smooth edge and an optimally slim blade which carves thin slices with ease from your roast or other joint of meat. The cutlery handles are made of juniper wood. The decorative bee and the beautiful engraving on the back of the knife are the inspiration of earlier generations of blacksmiths.
- 1 in stock, otherwise the delivery time is approx. 4 weeks.
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.