"Branch" vase by Nymphenburg
As of September 22, 2020
- Handicraft, white bisque exterior/white glazed interior
The 250-year-old Nymphenburg porcelain factory continues to conceive new works of art that will be appreciated for generations. This is impressively reflected in these "branch" vases by New York designer Ted Muehling. Such works of art can only be achieved when there is a perfect balance between technical know-how, skilled craftsmanship and artistic talent. The vase is made of rough white bisque porcelain and white glazed interior. (Photographs by Don Freeman).
- approx. 4 weeks delivery time
- The shipping costs for the destination U.S.A. are US $ 35.00.
- Artedona ships globally, mainly with UPS. Within Germany you can also choose to have your order shipped with DHL. Available shipping options are shown during check-out.
- For your inquiries, please call us at +49 (89) 45 69 20 66.